INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea / coffee & cookies, dinner.
• Jug of water is included during the meals only.
• All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
• Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
• Mooring expenses.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
• Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
• Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
• On Greek Islands Itineraries;
Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters for the yacht.
All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES:
• Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Individual port taxes on arrival and departure in Turkey & also Greece.
• Airport Transfers.
DAY 1: gOCEK ISLAND – YASSICA ISLANDS
The new guests for mini tour must embark the boat at 09:00 a.m. from Ece Saray Marina. After breakfast, depart from Fethiye Harbor for Gocek Island. While moving through uniquely beautiful islands, we finally anchor at Yassica Islands. Lunch will be taken in this beautiful chain of little islands. Snorkeling in the crystal clear water is recommended. Dinner and overnight in a bay amongst the islands of Gocek.
DAY 2: BEDRI RAHMI BAY – SARSALA – AGA LIMANI
After breakfast, sail to the spectacularly stunning Bedri Rahmi Bay, named after a famous Turkish artist and then to Sarsala Bay. Cruise to Aga Limani before lunch. Overnight stay in this lovely bay.
DAY 3: KUMLUBUK BAY – CENNET ISLAND – MARMARIS
After breakfast, depending on the weather, depart early for Kumlubuk Bay with swim stops along the way. Kumlubük - meaning Sandycove - lies within sight of the harbour of Marmaris but is cut off from it by a forbidding set of Limestone Mountains. Development is still embryonic. The 2-mile-long beach of black sand remains uncrowded. Behind it, a handful of farmhouses and a few shabby hotels stick out of the citrus gardens. The ruins of ancient Amos lie undisturbed in the bush on top of a cliff on the edge of the village... Tea is served at 5 pm somewhere in the vicinity of Cennet Island. Afterwards we sail to Marmaris port. Overnight stay at Marmaris Harbour. Guests wishing to see more of Marmaris are recommended to go to the city center and experience the lively night life.
DAY 4: MARMARIS
Depending on sea and weather conditions, Barbaros Yachting reserves the right to make necessary changes to the tour itinerary to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests.
||23 May – 08 June
||09 June – 3 August
||4 – 31 August
||1 – 21 September
||22 September – 3 October
?Weekly prices above are in British Pounds and are for one person in a double cabin on a Full Board basis.
? Single Supplement is 60%.
? No child discount is available on any itinerary. No children under.