INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea / coffee & cookies, dinner.
• Jug of water is included during the meals only.
• All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
• Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
• Mooring expenses.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
• Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
• Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
• On Greek Islands Itineraries;
Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters for the yacht.
All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES:
• Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Individual port taxes on arrival and departure in Turkey & also Greece.
• Airport Transfers.
Type of Boat: A/C Traditional Wooden Gulet (M/S)
Duration of the Tour: 3 Nights – 4 Days
Departure Days: Wednesday
Embarkation: Karacasogut Harbour
Embarkation Time: 08.30-09.00
Disembarkation: Bodrum Harbour
Disembarkation Time: 10.30 Saturday
Optional Excursions: Village tour, Turkish bath
Our Karacasogut – Bodrum 4 days mini cruise brings together people of all nationalities and ages who all want to experience the beauty of the Turkey’s stunning coastline without paying astronomical prices.
Gulet Holiday‘s 4 Days cabin cruise rates and prices are based on per person, not per cabin, which makes it all the more affordable. However, if you are an individual wanting a cabin to yourself you can arrange. Additionally, our Gulets have a capacity of 10-12 people and include all meals.
Day 1: KARACASOGUT– LONGOZ – TUZLA
Your Mini Tour will start between 08:30 – 09:00 at the little harbour of Karacasogut. Your Blue Cruise brings you to the green surroundings of Longoz, thus you will eat your first meal on board. And also lunch, dinner and overnight stay at Tuzla Bay.
Day2: KARGILI –KISEBUKU (ALAKISLA BUKU)
We will be in Kargili Bay (Molla Ibrahim Bay) early in the morning. After lunch, we will be anchoring at Kisebuku (Alakisla Buku).Here you can see the ruins of Byzantines. After that, we will spend the night in this lovely bay.
Day3: PABUCBURNU –YALICIFTLIK – BODRUM
You will cruise to Pabucburnu after breakfast and enjoy lunch here. And then if you want we can arrange an optional village tour from Yaliciftlik for those who would like to experience the local life. Then our boat will back to Bodrum Port for the last day’s dinner and an overnight stay.
The guests will leave the boat with precious memories by 10:30 after breakfast.
||2 – 18 May
||19 May – 08 June
||09 Jun – 3 Aug
||4 – 31 Aug
||1 – 21 Sep
||22 Sept – 5 Oct
||6 – 17 Oct
?Weekly prices above are in British Pounds and are for one person in a double cabin on a Full Board basis.
? Single Supplement is 60%.
? No child discount is available on any itinerary. No children under.