INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea / coffee & cookies, dinner.
• Jug of water is included during the meals only.
• All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
• Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
• Mooring expenses.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
• Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
• Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
• On Greek Islands Itineraries;
Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters for the yacht.
All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES:
• Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Individual port taxes on arrival and departure in Turkey & also Greece.
• Airport Transfers.
Our 4 days mini cruise brings together people of all nationalities and ages who all want to experience the beauty of the Turkey’s stunning coastline without paying astronomical prices.
Gulet Holiday’s 4 Days cabin cruise rates and prices are based on per person, not per cabin, which makes it all the more affordable. However, if you are an individual wanting a cabin to yourself that can be arranged. Our Gulets have a capacity of 10-12 people and include all meals.
Day 1: BODRUM
Boarding starts by 15:30 from Bodrum Harbor. You will have free time to visit the highlights of the town. And then The castle of St. Peter is a must see if you are in Bodrum. Walk around the old town with its small tiny streets and many shops and Restaurants directly at the seaside. And also dinner and stay at the port for overnight.
Day 2: ORAK ISLAND – COKERTME
You will make your breakfast in a yacht after that they will inform you about the cruise itinerary and the boat. Your first swimming break will be in Orak Island with clear blue waters. And also dinner and overnight stay in Cokertme. And also if you want you can go on land for a little walk.
Day 3: SEVEN ISLANDS (KUFRE / UZUN LIMAN -LONG PORT) – ENGLISH HARBOR
Early in the morning cruise to Seven Islands. In this region you will have plenty of time for swimming, relaxing and sunbathing. Although, dinner and overnight stay at English Harbour.
Day 4: CLEOPATRA ISLAND – KARACASOGUT
Your Blue Cruise goes on through Cleopatra (Sedir) Island. And also you can visit the ancient ruins and the Cleopatra Beach. The boat will anchor at Karacasogut in the afternoon. Your disembarkation will be around 16.30 from there.
||28 Apr – 18 May
||19 May – 08 June
||09 June – 3 Aug
||4 – 31 Aug
||1 – 21 Sep
||22 Sep – 5 Oct
||6 – 13 Oct
|| 290 GBP
- Weekly prices above are in British Pounds and are for one person in a double cabin on a Full Board basis.
- Single Supplement is 60%.
- No child discount is available on any itinerary. No children under.